Senin, 23 Oktober 2017

90th Foreign Languages



My Choice Trailer

First, let’s I try to search about “List of submissions to the 90th Academy Awards for Best Foreign Language Film” with “90th Foreign Languages”. Yeah, its very simple to find this topic from google. Like the title of this movies. Sometime, people want to know a film cause unique title

Cambodia
Singapore
After “the title”, I connect that trailer and poster. How a poster can explain synopsis from that movie?

Croatia
Luxembourg
United Kingdom
Slovenia
After title and poster, its about unique shot.

Chile
Egypt
South Africa
Mozambique
With “english subtitle”, I can understand a little bit story in these trailers. Its about different things from another movie (as I know).

Hungary
Spain
Sweden
Its about stylish trailer, at least, from my point of view.

Israel
Peru

Just My Tweets...

















Link